We are committed to providing all participants in any Real Estate transaction or training programs with a positive experience. Thus, Las Vegas Homes Realtor Corey Blake Teramana and company may, at its sole discretion, limit, suspend, or terminate your participation in any of its programs without refund or forgiveness of remaining monthly payments if:
- you become disruptive or harmful to others;
- fail to follow the Program guidelines; or,
- you impair the work of program instructors.
Privacy & Confidentiality:
We respect your privacy and must insist that you respect the privacy of fellow Program participants. We respect your confidential and proprietary information ideas, plans and trade secrets (collectively, “Confidential Information”) and must insist that you respect the same rights of fellow Program participants and of the Company.
Thus, you agree:
- not to infringe any Program – participants or the Company’s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights;
- that any Confidential Information shared by Program participants or any representative of the Company is Confidential and Proprietary, and belongs solely and exclusively to the Participant who discloses it or the Company;
- not to disclose such information to any other person or use it in any manner other than in discussion with other Program participants during Program sessions;
- that all materials and information provided to you by the Company are its confidential and proprietary intellectual property belonging solely and exclusively to the Company, and may only be used by you as authorized by the Company;
- the reproduction, distribution and sale of these materials by anyone but the Company is strictly prohibited;
- that if you violate, or display any likelihood of violating, any of your agreements contained in this paragraph the Company and/or the other Program participant(s) will be entitled to injunctive relief to prohibit any such violations to protect against the harm of such violations.
While you are free to discuss your personal results from Alluri, Inc. programs and training, you must keep the experiences and statements, oral or written, of all other participants in the strictest of confidence
Program education and information is intended for a general audience and does not purport to be, nor should it be construed as, specific advice, therapy or counseling tailored to any individual.
The information contained in program material is strictly for educational purposes. Therefore, if you wish to apply ideas contained in this material, you are taking full responsibility for your actions.
There is no guarantee, express or implied, that you will earn any money using the techniques and ideas in these materials. Examples in these materials are not to be interpreted as a promise or guarantee of earnings. Earning potential is entirely dependent on the efforts and skills of the person applying all or part of the concepts, ideas and strategies contained in our course materials.
Alluri, Inc. and its officers, directors and trainers disclaim any warranties (express or implied), of merchantability, or fitness for any particular purpose. Alluri, Inc. shall in no event be held liable to any party for any direct, indirect, punitive, special, incidental or other consequential damages arising directly or indirectly from any use of this material, which is provided “as is”, and without warranties.
We assume no responsibility for errors or omissions that may appear in any program materials.
Send your written requests by first class postal mail to:
Corey Blake Teramana
Compass Realty and Management
8880 W Sunset Rd, Ste 290 Las Vegas, NV 89148
To serve you and others better in the future, we request (but do not require) that you tell us why you want a refund. We want satisfied customers.
Please remember that asking for a refund but continuing to use products purchased from us is the same thing as stealing and may also violate applicable intellectual property rights law.